- B. Palogan, M. Nooranidoost, BS. Bhattachrya and R. Kumar. Single T-junction Formation in a Flow-Focusing Microchannel. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics 26.10 (2022): 1-11
- M. Nooranidoost and R. Kumar. Deformation of an encapsulated leukemia HL60 cell through sudden contractions of a microfluidic channel. Micromachines 12.4 (2021): 355.
- M. Nooranidoost and R. Kumar. Improving viability of leukemia cells by tailoring shell fluid rheology in constricted microcapillary. Scientific Reports 10.1 (2020): 1-11.
- M. Nooranidoost, D. Izbassarov, and M. Muradoglu. A computational study of droplet-based bioprinting: effects of viscoelasticity. Physics of Fluids 31.8 (2019): 081901.
- M. Nooranidoost, M. Haghshenas, M. Muradoglu, and R. Kumar. Cell encapsulation modes in a flow focusing microchannel: effects of shell fluid viscosity. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics 23.3 (2019): 31.
- M. Nooranidoost and R. Kumar. Geometry effects of axisymmetric flow focusing microchannels for single cell encapsulation. Materials 12.17 (2019): 2811.
- M. Nooranidoost, D. Izbassarov, and M. Muradoglu. Droplet formation in a flow focusing configuration: effects of viscoelasticity. Physics of Fluids 28.12 (2016): 123102.
- M. Nooranidoost, N. G. Cogan, and M. Y. Hussaini. "Bayesian estimation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa viscoelastic properties." (submitted to Biofilm)